View All Section Pages
Cooper Fitness Center is focused on helping you create a well-rounded healthy life. Here are just some of the health and wellness activities available just for members:
- Cooper Quest Member Wellness Program – The Cooper prescription for your health and fitness success packaged into a program like no other—Cooper Quest. This on-going, custom-designed Cooper member benefit will guide your steps to live healthier and help you achieve the results you desire.
- Any Age, Any Stage – Health comes in all shapes and sizes. As a result, we have individual and group fitness programs that fits every age and stage of life. Some of our specialized programs include Female Focus for disease management, weight loss and pre- and post-natal pregnancy; a wide variety of youth programs for ages 2 months to age 18; and fitness and social activities for our Classics ages 70 and older.
- Fitness Incentive Programs – Cooper Fitness Center hosts four incentive programs a year that gives members an opportunity to win prizes for participation and improved fitness.
- Professional Training – Work with one of our highly-experience professionals in the areas of fitness, sports, Pilates, nutrition and wellness. You won't find better trainers or pros in the country to help you achieve your health goals.
- Group Exercise Classes – More than 100 group classes a week including cardio, strength training, mind/body, boot camp, water classes and more. View the online schedule.
- Lectures – Because Cooper Aerobics is filled with health and wellness experts, members are invited to attend free lectures and seminars not available to the public.