Become a Member
View All Section Pages
Get Cooperized at Cooper Fitness Center Dallas!
The unmatched value of a Cooper Fitness Center membership allows you to enjoy an experience you can see and feel. With unparalleled customer service, we are dedicated to helping you make the most of your membership.
We offer individual, couple, family and corporate memberships. Learn more about our monthly rates and initiation package fee by calling our Membership Office at 972.560.6302. You can also download our brochure.
The Cooperized New Member Package:
(required for all new members)
Unique to Cooper Fitness Center, new members are equipped with the knowledge and resources to make tangible, meaningful improvements to their health through Cooper's Activ8 wellness program. From baseline health assessments to personalized training to health lectures, fitness challenges and more, we are with you every step of your journey to better health.
The Cooperized New Member Package includes:
- Ongoing Activ8 Wellness Program
- Custom-designed based upon Dr. Kenneth Cooper's "Eight Steps to Get Cooperized"
- Health and Fitness Assessments performed by a Professional Fitness Trainer
- Body Composition
- Cardiovascular Fitness Test
- Functional Movement Screen
- Blood Work (cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose)
- Stress Management Assessment
- Quarterly Activ8 Weeks featuring health lectures, cooking demos, special fitness classes and more
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Healthy living tools and education
- Four Personalized Sessions:
- Two Personal Training Sessions with a Professional Fitness Trainer
- One Pro Session. Choose from basketball, boxing, martial arts, swimming, tennis, Pilates, nutrition or wellness
- One Private Pilates Session
- One Cooper Spa service:
- Choose from a massage, facial or manicure/pedicure
With a well-rounded induction into living healthier based on Cooper principles along with a variety of membership options available, we make it achievable to Get Cooperized today.
- All-Inclusive – Unlike many fitness centers, your membership includes an all-access pass to use the facilities and group exercise classes, locker rooms, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and outdoor track.
- Reciprocal Club Privileges – Cooper Fitness Center is a member of the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA). Through this association, you have access to thousands of fitness centers in more than 50 countries for a reduced or no guest fee.
- Discounts on Other Cooper Services – As a Cooper Fitness Center member, you enjoy preferred pricing for other Cooper Aerobics services including Cooper Hotel accommodations, Cooper Spa treatments, Cooper Clinic comprehensive physical exams, Cooper Healthy Living programs and more.
- Partner Program – Being a member keeps your wallet in shape, too. Cooper Fitness Center has partnered with dozens of local businesses, retailers and restaurants to provide special discounts just for members.
- Social Events – Members enjoy quarterly social events to make friends and build relationships with each other over fun get-togethers. Some examples include member appreciation picnic and Dive-In movie night.
- Cooper Classics – Our fitness and social program for our members age 70 and over. Specially-designed group exercise classes incorporate strengthening, stretching and cardiovascular exercises. For fun, Cooper Classics get together for luncheons, birthday celebrations and excursions around the metroplex.
- Giving Back – Cooper Fitness Center members generously support local charities through walks/runs and drives including the Dallas Heart Walk and The Salvation Army Angel Tree.
Interact with Cooper Fitness Center Any Time, Anywhere
- Cooper Fitness Center App – Check in to work out, register for programs and events, view the group exercise schedule and more from your mobile device. Available on Apple and Android devices.
- The Scoop – Learn the top program and events happening each month in The Scoop member e-newsletter.
- Member Email Notifications – Receive details on upcoming programs and events and operational notices directly to your email inbox.
- Cooper Social Media – Connect with Cooper through Facebook, Twitter, the Cooper Aerobics blog, LinkedIn and Pinterest.