Member Accounts Website
View All Section Pages
Members, you now have access to your Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch account information through our new Member Accounts website. View your monthly statements and update your contact and billing information online anytime and anywhere—on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
If you have a credit or debit card on file for automatic billing of membership dues and other charges, you will no longer receive a printed monthly statement by mail. We are going paperless! You will need to access the new Member Accounts website to view or download your statements.
If you DON’T have a credit or debit card on file, you will continue to receive a mailed invoice that you can either pay in person or you can pay through the Member Accounts website.
We encourage all members to set up an online account. Please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have an email address listed on your Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch membership account. If you don’t have one or don’t know, call the Membership Office at 214.383.1000.
- Go to our Member Accounts website, https://online.spectrumng.net/CooperFitness.
- Click on the “Forgot your username/password?” link, even though you have not set up an account yet.
- Enter the email address that is on your Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch membership account.
- Enter your Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch member number.
- Choose a username and password.
- Click on the Home button (blue circle with the white house) in the top left-hand corner of the website.
- By clicking “Account Information,” you can now view your statement, update your contact and billing information and make payments.
- On the 21st of each month, you will receive an email notification that your statement is ready to be viewed.
If you have any questions or need help setting up your account, please call the Membership Office at 214.383.1000 or email Larry Ohms or Sherri Carter.