View All Section Pages
When you join Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch, we make sure you feel like a VIP from day one. We offer individual, family and corporate memberships at competitive rates. You can learn more about our rates and initiation fees by calling our Membership Office at 214.383.1000.
There are so many things to experience and enjoy at Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch that you may not know where to start. That’s why we provide every new member with an in-depth, personal orientation that covers everything from assessing your fitness level to relaxing at Cooper Spa. Here’s a closer look:
- Functional Movement Assessment - Our personal fitness assessment will highlight your body’s strengths and weaknesses. A Professional Fitness Trainer will test for muscular imbalances and review your health and exercise history.
- Fitness Consultation & Personal Training Session - During this session, a Professional Fitness Trainer will develop your personalized exercise plan based on your Functional Movement Assessment and goals. The trainer will also familiarize you with the cardiovascular and strength-training equipment and demonstrate correct technique and intensity for you.
- Nutrition Education - Learn the Cooper nutrition philosophy in a lecture or demonstration cooking class presented by a Cooper Clinic registered dietitian nutritionist. You’ll get practical tips and information you can incorporate into your lifestyle.
And the fun of membership is just beginning. Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch hosts two member-incentive programs a year that let you win awards for participation and improved fitness. You’ll be part of a dynamic community that’s growing stronger and healthier together.
- All-Inclusive Memberships - Unlike many fitness centers, your membership includes an all-access pass to use the facilities and group exercise classes. In addition to the fitness facilities, you can enjoy the convenience of using our deluxe locker rooms that include private showers, lockers, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and toiletries.
- Nutrition Lectures & Cooking Demonstrations - Small fee for members, monthly nutrition lectures and cooking demonstrations are presented by Cindy Kleckner, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic registered dietitian.
- Reciprocal Club Privileges - Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch is a member of International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA). Through this association, you have access to thousands of fitness center facilities in more than 50 countries for a reduced or no guest fee.
- Discounts on Other Cooper Services - As a Cooper Fitness Center at Craig Ranch member, you enjoy exclusive privileges for other Cooper Aerobics services including special rates on Cooper Hotel accommodations, Cooper Spa treatments and more.