View All Section Pages
Individualized Exercise and Education Focused on Prevention and Chronic Disease Management
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease prevention and management. Our new Cooper® Tracks program provides the guidance and support needed to help participants begin exercising, increase confidence and develop habits to live healthier, best manage their chronic disease and improve their immune health.
Cooper Tracks is an eight-week program featuring:
Two small group exercise/education sessions per week
Individualized exercise in a group setting
Comprehensive health education on topics related to chronic disease, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and stress management
Pre-and post-program health assessments
Social support and accountability
Exercise tracking tools
Tracks Available at Cooper Fitness Center
• Diagnosed with stable cardiovascular disease • Completed cardiac rehabilitation or do not qualify for cardiac rehabilitation • Diagnosed with cardiovascular risk factors
• Osteoarthritis • Rheumatoid arthritis • Other inflammatory arthritic conditions
• Pre-diabetes • Type 1 or 2 diabetes
• Diagnosed with cancer and undergoing treatment • Recovering from cancer at any stage
• No specific diagnosis but desires to boost immunity • Recovering from illness or immobility and are deconditioned • Recovering from COVID-19
• Desire to follow a preventive approach to health • Deconditioned or sedentary • Inconsistent with regular exercise
"We are pleased to offer a safe and effective individualized exercise program in a group setting for people who want to take charge of their fitness. Cooper Tracks is based on more than 50 years of science and research at Cooper reflecting our purpose of improving the quality and quantity of people’s lives."
Tyler Cooper, MD, MPH
President and Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Aerobics
- Arthritis: July 11-August 31
Mondays & Wednesdays, 11 a.m.-noon
- Immunity & Reconditioning: July 11-August 31
Mondays & Wednesdays, noon-1 p.m.
- Cardiovascular: July 12-September 1
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
8-week Program Fee: $495
Carla Sottovia, PhD