View All Section Pages
Exercise and Education Program Focused on Arthritis and Joint Pain Management
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease management. Arthritis pain is one of the most common reasons people limit physical activity. Proper exercise and education can improve pain, stiffness and swelling of joints associated with arthritis. Cooper® Tracks Active with Arthritis provides both exercise and education—through guidance and support—to help you live a better quality and quantity of life with arthritis.
- February 26-April 17, Monday/Wednesday, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- April 29-June 24, Monday/Wednesday, 10:30-11:30 a.m. (no class on Memorial Day, May 27)
Cooper Tracks Active with Arthritis is designed for individuals who have:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Other inflammatory arthritic factors
The arthritis track features:
- Two small group exercise/education sessions a week (8 weeks, 16 classes)
- Individualized exercise in a group setting
- Comprehensive condition-specific health education topics related to mobility, flexibility and stretching, triggers and barriers, supplements for arthritis, pain management and more
- Pre- and post-program health assessments
- Social support and accountability from instructors and other participants
- Exercise tracking tools
Cooper Tracks exercise and education program helps you exercise with confidence and live healthier while better managing your arthritis.
Success Story: Sherri Harris, Cooper Tracks Arthritis Participant
Each small group class is led by a certified professional fitness trainer who has been educated on arthritis management, providing you the confidence and education you need to continue practicing healthy habits long after completing the program.
8 Weeks, 16 Classes
Program Fee: $395 ($50 discount for Cooper Fitness Center members)
Monday/Wednesday, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- February 26-April 17
- April 29-June 24 (no class on Memorial Day, May 27)
Instructor: Paige Cervantes
Open to members & non-members
Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the program start date will not be refunded.
Lyndsay Sears, Cooper Wellness Strategies Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.560.6305