View All Section Pages
Exercise and Education Program Focused on Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes Management
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease management. Diabetes affects nearly 38 million children and adults in the United States—many of whom are undiagnosed. Regular physical activity is known to aid in increasing insulin sensitivity which can be useful in all types of diabetes. Cooper® Tracks Diabetes incorporates education and exercise into one program designed to help you manage your diabetes most effectively.
Cooper Tracks Diabetes is designed for individuals with:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
The Diabetes Track features:
- Two small group exercise/education sessions per week (8 weeks, 16 classes)
- Individualized exercise in a group setting
- Comprehensive condition-specific health and education topics focused on strength training, nutrition for diabetes, managing glucose with physical activity, stress management and more
- Pre- and post-program health assessments
- Social support and accountability from instructors and other participants
- Exercise tracking tools
This exercise and education program helps you exercise with confidence and live healthier while better managing your diabetes.
“Cooper® Tracks made me realize how important exercise is to controlling my diabetes. Being with others who have diabetes has helped me learn how to better deal with the good and bad days. This is the best thing I’ve done for myself in a long time.”
Lotty Repp Casillas
Cooper Tracks Diabetes participant
Each small group class is led by a certified professional fitness trainer who has been educated on diabetes management, providing you the confidence and education you need to continue practicing healthy habits long after completing the program.
Meet our Cooper Tracks Instructors
8 Weeks, 16 Classes
Program Fee: $395 ($50 discount for Cooper Fitness Center members)
Lyndsay Sears, Cooper Wellness Strategies Program Coordinator
email@example.com | 972.560.6305