Immunity & Reconditioning
View All Section Pages
Exercise and Education Program Focused on Prevention Through Immunity & Reconditioning
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease prevention. Unforeseen illness can take over your life in an instant, affecting your health and well-being. Cooper® Tracks Energize Your Health provides useful resources to help optimize your health and wellness aiding in preventing illness, recovering from COVID-19 and building immune health.
Upcoming Class: March 26-May 16, Tuesday/Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Cooper Tracks Energize Your Health is designed for individuals:
- Desiring to boost immunity
- Recovering from illness or immobility
- Recovering from COVID-19
The immunity and reconditioning track features:
- Two small group exercise/education sessions per week (8 weeks, 16 classes)
- Individualized exercise in a group setting
- Comprehensive condition-specific health and education topics focused on recovering from COVID or illness, strength training, breathing and mindful relaxation, fatigue and energy conservation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Pre- and post-program health assessments
- Social support and accountability from instructors and other participants
- Exercise tracking tools
This prevention focused exercise and education program helps you take charge of your health. You begin exercising with confidence while modifying lifestyle habits to live healthier.
"We are pleased to offer a safe and effective individualized exercise program in a group setting for people who want to take charge of their fitness. Cooper Tracks is based on more than 50 years of science and research at Cooper reflecting our purpose of improving the quality and quantity of people’s lives."
Tyler Cooper, MD, MPH
President and Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Aerobics
Each small group class is led by a certified professional fitness trainer who has been educated on conditioning, boosting immunity and recovering from illness, providing you the confidence and education you need to continue practicing healthy habits long after completing the program.
8 Weeks, 16 Classes
Program Fee: $395 ($50 discount for Cooper Fitness Center members)
Tuesday/Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Instructor: Lyndsay Sears, MA
Open to members & non-members
Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the program start date will not be refunded.
Lyndsay Sears, Cooper Wellness Strategies Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.560.6305