View All Section Pages
Exercise and Education Program Focused on Prevention Through Well-Being
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease prevention. Well-being consists of all dimensions of health—physical health, mental health and socioeconomic and environmental factors. For some, this holistic approach to disease prevention and healthy living may be overwhelming. Cooper® Tracks Well-Being supports this preventive approach by providing an individualized exercise program coupled with comprehensive health education about the foundational elements of a healthy lifestyle. It helps you improve your quality and quantity of life, no matter the stage you're in today.
Cooper Tracks Well-Being is designed for individuals:
- Desiring to follow a preventive approach to health
- Deconditioned or sedentary
- Inconsistent with regular exercise
The Well-Being Track features:
- Two small group exercise/education sessions per week (8 classes, 16 weeks)
- Individualized exercise in a group setting
- Comprehensive condition-specific health and education topics focused on functional fitness, immune health, nutrition basics and supplements, hydration and more
- Pre- and post-program health assessments
- Social support and accountability from instructors and other participants
- Exercise tracking tools
This prevention focused exercise and education program helps you exercise with confidence and live healthier, promoting overall health and wellness.
"We are pleased to offer a safe and effective individualized exercise program in a group setting for people who want to take charge of their fitness. Cooper Tracks is based on more than 50 years of science and research at Cooper reflecting our purpose of improving the quality and quantity of people’s lives."
Tyler Cooper, MD, MPH
President and Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Aerobics
Each small group class is led by a certified professional fitness trainer who has been educated on overall health and wellness, providing you the confidence and education you need to continue practicing healthy habits long after completing the program.
8 Weeks, 16 Classes
Program Fee: $395 ($50 discount for Cooper Fitness Center members)
Lyndsay Sears, Cooper Wellness Strategies Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.560.6305