EXTENDING YOUR FUNCTIONAL YEARS.
Move.Laugh.Connect. (MLC) is a balanced program for total well-being that addresses one’s physical, emotional and social dimensions in a group setting. Participants experience a variety of exercises to preserve functionality, embrace humor and actively engage with fellow classmates in a safe, relaxing environment.
Move.Laugh.Connect. incorporates activities that enhance:
- Joint mobility and breathing efficiency
- Motor control: balance, coordination, rhythm and gait training
- Muscular endurance and strength
- Brain fitness
The program is ideal for:
- Older adults with limited mobility and stability
- Older adults challenged with health issues
- Adults desiring to improve their brain health and fitness
- Adults desiring to move, laugh and connect with others
“This program gave me a renewed perspective and the motivation to create connections I never would have otherwise. I call it zestful living.”
– Move.Laugh.Connect. participant
MLC Indoor Cycling: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 10:30-11:30 a.m.
MLC MOVE: Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays | 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Open to members and
Carla Sottovia, PhD
972.233.4832, ext. 4411