Preparing for Summer Camp
View All Section Pages
To help you prepare for Cooper Fitness Center's Fit & Fun Day Camp, complete the following checklist of forms to complete, pre-camp health screening requirements, items to bring and more.
14 DAYS PRIOR TO CAMP
- Begin monitoring your child for any illnesses or symptoms
7 DAYS PRIOR TO CAMP
DAY PRIOR TO CAMP
- Record your child's final temperature and bring it with you to camp drop-off
- Complete Cedars Woodfire Grill lunch order form
- Pack your child's bag with: water bottle, sunscreen, change of clothes, swimsuit (if needed), towel, snacks and lunch or Cedars lunch order form and carpool release form (if needed)
- Review summer camp map
- Get excited!
DAY OF CAMP
- Apply sunscreen
- Youth Campers should wear their swimsuit to camp
- Bring bag and lunch or Cedars lunch order form
- Display camp carpool sign in the passenger side of the windshield
- Carpool procedure
- Everyone in the car who is 2 years and older must wear a mask
- Stay in your car
- Answer health screening questions upon arrival each day
- Your child's temperature taken daily
- Give your child's completed health form to the counselor
- Have fun!