100-Calorie Chocolate Espresso Tartlets
View All Section Pages
- 1 package (3.9 ounce) chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 tsp. espresso granules
- 1 package mini phyllo cups
- ½ cup thawed light whipped topping
1. Make pudding mix according to package directions using skim milk.
2. Add espresso granules. Divide evenly between the mini phyllo cups.
3. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder.
Yield: 5 servings; serving size: 3 mini-phyllo cups
In place of espresso granules, stir 1½ tsp. cinnamon, 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract and ¼ tsp. ground red pepper into pudding mix.
Recipe provided by Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services, as adapted from cookinglight.com.