View All Section Pages
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 box Nabisco Reduced-Fat Nilla Wafers
- 1 can Eagle Brand Fat-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 oz.) container Kraft Cool Whip Whipped Topping Free
- Pour 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk into 2-quart glass measuring cup. Cook on 50 percent power (medium) four minutes, stirring briskly every two minutes until smooth. Cook on 30 percent power (medium-low) 20 to 26 minutes or until very thick and caramel-colored, stirring briskly every four minutes during the first 16 minutes and every 2 minutes the last 4 to 10 minutes.
- Layer 9 x 13 inch bake pan with Nilla Wafers.
- Top Nilla Wafers with sliced bananas.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture evenly over banana and wafer mixture.
- Let cool, then top with 12-ounce container of thawed Cool Whip.
Nutritional Analysis (1 cup):
Protein: 1 g
Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 26 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services