View All Section Pages
- 1 (15 oz.) can Libby’s Pumpkin Puree
- 1 (1.5 oz.) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (4 oz.) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 of a 14 oz. can fat-free sweetened condensed milk (½ cup + 2 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 of an 8 oz. container Fat-Free Cool Whip (2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 5 almond cookies (Jules Destrooper Almond Thins—also available in a ginger variety)
- In a mixing bowl, combine first seven ingredients and blend together until smooth (approximately two minutes).
- Place in parfait glasses and chill until set. Top with a dollop of Cool Whip.
- Place the almonds and cookies into a large plastic baggie. Zip shut. Using a rolling pin, roll until medium crumb mixture is achieved.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture on top just before serving.
Serves: 12 | Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Fat: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Cholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 290 mg
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 7 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services