A Delicious and Nutritious Raspberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
View All Section Pages
Ingredients (fruit filling):
- 3 Tbsp. of sugar (or Splenda for baking)
- 2 Tbsp. of corn starch
- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 4 cups of fresh or frozen peach slices
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup of white wheat flour
- 1/3 cup of oat bran
- 1/3 cup of sugar (or Splenda for baking)
- 2 Tbsp. of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 3/4 cup. of non-fat buttermilk
- Place sugar and corn starch in medium pan
- Add orange juice and stir over medium heat constantly for 5 minutes until mixed.
- Add fruit to pan. Set aside.
- Spray 2 quarts casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Pour fruit filling into dish.
To make topping:
- Combine all topping ingredients, mix
- Pour on top of fruit filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until mixture is bubbly
- Serve warm.
Nutritional Analysis (serves eight):
Calories: 200 (less if use Splenda)
Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 4.4 g
Sodium: 100 mg
Recipe provided by Meridan Zerner, MS, RDN, CSSD, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services