View All Section Pages
- 1 1/4 cup wild or brown rice, uncooked
- 2-8 oz. jars apricot nectar (divided)
- 6-4 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup canned apricot halves in light syrup
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place rice in bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan with one can of apricot nectar. Add chicken breasts, remaining can of apricot nectar and apricots. Sprinkle with rosemary. Cover with foil and set on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately one hour.
Serves: 6 | 4 oz. chicken breast
Fiber: 2 g
Fat: 3 g
Protein: 29 g
Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
Sodium: 81 mg
Cholesterol: 66 mg
Carbohydrates: 48 g
*Brown rice used for Nutritional Analysis.
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services