View All Section Pages
- 12 oz. naan or flatbread
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 1 medium pear (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place naan on the baking sheet.
- Heat medium skillet over medium heat and add oil to pan once hot. Add thinly sliced onions, stirring frequently until translucent and fragrant.
- Add thinly sliced pears to the skillet to soften slightly (about 2 minutes).
- Place cooked onion and pear slices on flatbread.
- Add crumbled gorgonzola and chopped walnuts.
- Bake flatbread at 400º F for 10 minutes.
- Top with arugula and finish with balsamic glaze before serving.
Serving Size: ¼ flatbread
Fiber: 2 g
Saturated fat: 2 g