Fatty Acid-Packed Salmon with Tomatoes and Mushrooms Recipe
View All Section Pages
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 lb. salmon steaks or fillets (can substitute tuna, halibut, etc.)
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. chopped, fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped, fresh basil
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 oz. sliced, fresh white mushrooms
- 1 lemon, cut in 4 slices
Tip: 1 Tbsp. fresh herbs = 1 tsp. dried herbs
- Preheat oven to 425◦F.
- Coat baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Add salmon. Sprinkle seasonings, herbs, tomatoes, mushrooms and lemon slices on top of fish.
- Cover and bake about 15 minutes until fish looks opaque and flakes.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 4 oz. salmon
Fiber: 0.4 g
Fat: 12 g
Protein: 24 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 68 mg
Cholesterol: 67 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services