Dijon Marinated Oven Roasted Salmon
View All Section Pages
- 1 lb. salmon filet (bones removed)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with heavy duty foil. Remove filet from refrigerator and place skin side down on foil.
- Spread Dijon mustard evenly on filet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let salmon rest at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch or until the internal temperature reaches 145°.
- Cut into four pieces and serve with Simple Salmon Sauce.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1 piece
Sodium: 153 mg
Fat: 14 g
Dietary fiber: 0 g
Saturated fat: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Protein: 25 g
Cholesterol: 71 mg
Recipe provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition.