Honey Mustard Dressing and Arugula Salad
View All Section Pages
Simple, Sweet and Savory Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; whisk well.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Shake before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to one week.
Tip: You can mix all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1 Tbsp.
Fat: 3 g
Protein: 0 g
Carbohydrates: 4 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 33 mg
Dietary Fiber: 0 mg
- 4 cups arugula, washed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 oz. prosciutto, diced
- Spread pine nuts evenly on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for one minute and then stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals until golden brown. Note—keep an eye on them towards the end as they will burn quickly.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Toss with Simple, Sweet and Savory Honey Mustard Dressing and serve immediately.
Serves: 4 | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Fat: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 8 mg
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 5 g
Sodium: 283 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Recipes provided by Kathy Duran-Thal, RDN, LD, Cooper Clinic Nutrition.