No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Balls
View All Section Pages
- 1 cup oat flour (you can pulse dry rolled oats to create your own oat flour)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4-6 pitted dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate mini chips
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1 scoop of vanilla flavored Whey Protein powder
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor until combined well.
- If consistency is dry and crumbly, add 1 Tbsp. of milk, almond milk or soy milk until mixture sticks together without being overly “wet.”
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
Serves: 16 | Serving Size: 25 g
Fat: 6 g
Saturated fat: 1.5 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 45 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 5 g
Recipe provided by Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services.