Post Workout Recovery Vanilla Banana-Gram Smoothie Recipe
View All Section Pages
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe banana (about 1 medium). It’s even more tasty when the bananas are frozen ahead of time
- 3 oz. vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. whole wheat graham cracker crumbs (about 1/2 cookie sheet)
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes (about 1/4 cup)
- Place frozen banana and remaining ingredients in a blender (except for whole wheat graham cracker crumbs). Process until smooth.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
Fat: 2 g
Protein: 18 g
Carbohydrates: 38 g
Fiber: 2.5 g
Recipe provided by Meridan Zerner, Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services