Cooperize your kids today with Cooper Fitness Center's youth fitness programs! We offer programs year-round to keep your kids active and having fun while instilling healthy habits early.
- Teen Fitness Class | Ages 13-15
- Teen Personal Training | Ages 13-18
- Swim Lessons | All Ages
- Winter Polar Bears Swim Training | Ages 6-15
Fit & Fun Day Camps | Ages 5-13
- Basketball – all basketball programs are currently cancelled
- Private Boxing & Parent-Child Lessons
- Spring Break Football Camp | Ages 5-12
- Spring Skills Football Clinics | Ages 5-12
- Martial Arts
- Private Martial Arts Lessons
- Group Classes, Ages 5+
- Private Tennis Lessons & Parent-Child Lessons
Tennis Pro Corey Noel | Assistant Tennis Pro Andre Vahdat
- Junior Tennis Clinics | Ages 5-12
- Summer Tennis Camps | Ages 5-16
- Triathlon Training Clinics | Ages 8-13
- Beautiful Fit Academy | Ages 11-15
- Kids in the Kitchen | Ages 5-13
- Orienteering Scavenger Hunt | Ages 8+
Teens and young adults, ages 13-24, can join Cooper Fitness Center Dallas and have full access to the equipment, group exercise classes, two pools and more. Parents are not required to be members. Read more about membership or contact the Membership Office at 972.233.4832 to join.
Cooperized Kidz Childcare
Cooper Fitness Center members and Cooper Spa customers may use the on-site childcare service. In the Cooperized Kidz indoor and outdoor areas, children ages 2 months to 12 years can “Play with a Purpose” for up to three hours a day. Reservations are required and there is a nominal fee. Call 972.239.6171 for more information or to make a reservation.
To encourage families to be active together, Cooper Fitness Center offers a complimentary Kids Pass for members' children ages 12 and under.
Under direct parental supervision, the Kids Pass allows members' children to use the basketball court, South Lawn, outdoor track, tennis courts and Cooper Fitness Center and Cooper Hotel pools during Children's Hours. (The facilities are available unless a program or lesson is underway. Cardio and weight equipment and group exercise classes are prohibited by persons 12 years and younger.)
Monday-Friday 1-4:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
To register your child for a Kids Pass or more information, contact the Membership Office at 972.560.6302 or by email.