Your skin says a lot about your health. Cooper Clinic Dermatology in Dallas offers preventive and cosmetic dermatology services.
While beauty is more than skin deep, we must not neglect our skin—the body's largest organ. Our skin provides an important barrier and immune protection plus hydration and vitamin-producing functions.
Cooper Clinic's board-certified dermatologists—Dr. Rick Wilson, Dr. Helen Kaporis, Dr. Kejal Shah, Dr. Bobby Kennedy and Dr. Darrell Rigel—can help you protect and revitalize the health of your skin through a variety of cosmetic and preventive dermatology services.
- Skin Cancer Screening – Dermatologist-performed, head-to-toe evaluation of your skin to identify and treat skin cancers as well as other dermatologic conditions.
- Botox® and Dysport® – Used cosmetically to reduce wrinkles or medically to treat excessive underarm sweating.
- Fillers – Replacement fillers and collagen stimulators such as Restylane® and Bellafill®.
- Laser Treatments – Vivace® Ultra RF Microneedling, PicoSure®, IPL (FotoFacials) and Helix laser offering CoolPeel® ablative CO2 resurfacing, Fusion blended ablative and nonablative resurfacing and Sultra (1570) non-ablative resurfacing.
- Chemical Peels – A variety of treatments to help correct sun damaged and aging skin and protect against future damage.
- Mole Removal – Surface removal of moles for preventive or cosmetic reasons.
Cooper Clinic Dermatology
12330 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
Send an email