Interested in losing weight and gaining health?
Eat. Move. Transform.
Cooper Weight Loss is a comprehensive, medically-supervised program customized to help you meet your health goals. The six-month program includes:
- Resting metabolic rate (RMR) test
- DEXA scan for body composition analysis
- Lab work (pre- and post-program blood work)
- Consultations with a Cooper Clinic Physician
- Behavior change consultations with a Licensed Professional Counselor
- One-on-one coaching sessions with a Cooper Clinic Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Personal training sessions with a Professional Fitness Trainer or small group Female Focus classes and a complimentary six-month Cooper Fitness Center membership
- Web-based interactive platform and periodic messages for tips and motivation
For more information about Cooper Weight Loss, call 972.367.6100.
Weight Loss Team:
Katherine Nashatker, MS, RDN, LD, CDE, Director of Cooper Clinic Nutrition Services
Lizzy McCrary, RDN, LD, Cooper Weight Loss Team Lead
Nathan Frischmann, Cooper Clinic Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Michael Ashenfelter, LPC-S, Behavior Change Counselor
Emily G. Hebert, MD, Cooper Clinic Platinum Physician and Cooper Weight Loss Medical Director