Cooper Fitness Center in Dallas offers members a best-in-class experience with the leading health and fitness minds in the country. From our spacious, light-filled lobby to luxurious locker rooms and state-of-the-art equipment to the first Cedars Woodfire Grill restaurant in Dallas, we make getting fit fabulous.
Facility & Amenities
Cooper Fitness Center, Dallas offers the best of both worlds... more than 50,000 square feet of indoor amenities plus 30 acres of beautiful outdoor grounds—unique to any other environment in Dallas. And members have full access to both including:
- Outdoor one-mile, lighted rubberized track, with quarter-mile and half-mile turnoffs
- Three-lane banked-curve indoor track
- Two heated 25-yard, six-lane pools (5 feet deep)
- Precor® cardio equipment with Preva® Networked Fitness consoles including AMTs, treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bicycles (upright and recumbent)
- TechnoGym® and Cybex® strength training equipment
- Power Plate® vibration training equipment
- Basketball court
- Mind/Body Studio for Yoga and mat Pilates classes
- Private Pilates Studio
- Boxing Studio
- Martial arts
- Indoor cycling
- Four lighted tennis courts with Plexi-Pave surface
- Locker rooms with free day-lockers, towels and toiletries, private showers, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Laundry service and shoe shine are available
The Coop retail store sells specialty boutique wear for women, active wear for men and women, plus fitness gear and sports accessories, plus the full line of Cooper Complete® nutritional supplements. The Coop is open to members and the public.
Cooper Spa's peaceful environment is just steps away from the hustle-and-bustle of the gym—and life. Led by licensed and experienced technicians, the full-service day spa offers manicures/pedicures, skin care, massage, body treatments, cosmetic services, Fit for Him services, packages and more. For a full menu of services, visit cooperspa.com/Dallas.
Cooper Spa's retail boutique is home to the Beautiful Fit signature-label line and offers other exceptional skin care products for men and women, plus a variety of gift items. Cooper Spa is open to members and the public.
Cedars Woodfire Grill at Cooper Aerobics
Healthy workouts and healthy eating are a natural fit. Just like Cooper Aerobics and Cedars Woodfire Grill. Everything is made fresh daily and made to order—there are no freezers, fryers or microwaves. It's food that tastes good and is good for you. Cedars Woodfire Grill at Cooper Aerobics is open to the public Monday-Saturday.
Fitness Center Hours
Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Saturday, 5:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Cooperized Kidz Childcare Hours
Early Bird Hours: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Later Gator Hours: 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Reservations Required: 972.239.6171
The Coop Retail Boutique Hours
Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m.-
Friday, 6:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Cooper Spa Hours
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, Noon-6 p.m.
Cedars Woodfire Grill at Cooper Aerobics Hours
Monday-Thursday, 6:30 a.m.-
Friday, 6:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m.-3 p.m.