View All Section Pages
Taking Your Fitness to a Whole New Level
Our renovation kicked off August 18 to help provide new opportunities for you to be active and stay fit—ultimately improving your quality and quantity of life.
Completed late September 2023:
- Exterior restoration of the Mansion (where our membership office is located)
Estimated completion late 2023:
Estimated completion May 2024:
- 6,000-square-foot expansion of the Fitness Center; will house cardio and strength training equipment
To gain the additional space, the south wall of the gym will be pushed out toward the outdoor track. The new space will include a second-floor mezzanine overlooking the fitness floor and basketball court. We will maintain the current aesthetic with large windows along the south wall.
Future south end, 6,000 sq. ft. expansion
Two-story expansion to house cardio and strength equipment
Renovation Updates - updated September 26, 2023
- Ahead of schedule, the exterior restoration of the Mansion and the demolition of the south side of the Fitness Center have been completed.
- September 27-October 2: The existing tennis court lights will be replaced with LED lighting. There will be no disruptions in tennis court availability during this work.
Parking/Entrances & Exits
We have placed signs designating additional member and spa client parking:
- North side of the tennis courts
- Across from the tennis courts facing Cooper Hotel II
- North side of the Hotel II
We have also shifted staff parking to The Cooper Institute lot off Churchill.
The Willow gate entrance closest to the Fitness Center will be closed for the entirety of the project. All other entrances will remain open. The Willow/Preston Road entrance is one way—entering onto our property. You can exit through the main Preston Road gate (west side of the main Clinic building) or Churchill gate (prior to 6:30 p.m.).