For Members Only
View All Section Pages
One of the advantages of working out at Cooper Fitness Center is the expertise and ongoing medical guidance from our Cooper Clinic preventive medicine physicians. Your health and wellness is our primary concern. Read our Health and Safety Policies.
- Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 5:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Congratulations to our 2023 Member Awards recipients!
- Mr. & Mrs. Aerobics: Russ and Nancy Carroll
- Male of the Year: Scott Kline
- Female of the Year: Cathy Anwyl
- Most Improved: JJ Barto
- Classic of the Year: Darlene Pearson Lowe
- Cooper Quest® Champion: Dianne Reed
- Youth of the Year: Erika Rigby
Get Social, Stay Connected
Connect with us on social media and be the first to know the latest news and program updates, receive workouts from Cooper pros and more.
Cell Phone Usage Guidelines
While you’re here at Cooper Fitness Center, we encourage you to power down your cell phones and power up your workouts. Please read our cell phone usage guidelines and contact the Service Desk if you have any questions.