View All Section Pages
Membership Plans | New Member Package | Hours of Operation | COVID-19 Policies
Your fitness affects everything in your life.
Your sense of well-being.
Your energy level.
And how long you live.
At Cooper Fitness Center, we have long understood fitness and quality of life go hand in hand. After all, fitness for health was invented right here by Dr. Kenneth H. Cooper who launched a fitness revolution by introducing aerobics to the world in 1968.
Together, with the guidance of our experts, we'll develop a personal fitness program that fits you—your interests, your lifestyle, your schedule—whatever your age or fitness level. From personal training to sports pros, energetic group exercise or fun and fit youth programs, you’ll find inspiring activities for the entire family.
If you’re ready to join a healthy-living community, we’re ready to help you make fitness a bigger part of your life.
Fitness is a journey, not a destination, you must continue for the rest of your life.”
– Kenneth H. Cooper, MD, MPH
Learn more about our monthly rates and initiation package fee by calling our Membership Office at 972.560.6302 or completing our online inquiry form.
New Member Package
Unique to Cooper Fitness Center, new members are equipped with the knowledge and resources to make tangible, meaningful improvements to their health through the Cooper Quest wellness program. From baseline health assessments to personalized training to health lectures, fitness challenges and more, we are with you every step of your journey to better health.
The Cooperized New Member Package includes:
- Ongoing Cooper Quest Wellness Program
- Custom-designed based upon Dr. Kenneth Cooper's 8 Steps to Get Cooperized™
- Health and Fitness Assessments performed by a Professional Fitness Trainer
- Body Composition
- Cardiovascular Fitness Test
- Functional Movement Screen
- Blood Work (cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose)
- Well-being Assessment
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Health lectures, cooking demos, special fitness classes and more
- Six Personalized Sessions
- Three Personal Training Sessions with a Professional Fitness Trainer
- One Pro Session. Choose from boxing, martial arts, swimming, or tennis
- One Private Pilates Session
- One Nutrition Consultation
- One Cooper Spa Service
- Choose from a massage, facial or manicure/pedicure
With a well-rounded induction into living healthier based on Cooper principles along with a variety of membership options available, we make it achievable to Get Cooperized today.
Additional Membership Benefits
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 5:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Labor Day, September 6: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Complete listing of hours
The health and safety are our members, guests and staff is our top priority. Read our health and safety guidelines in accordance with all current state and local guidelines and industry-recommended standards.
Additional questions? Give us a call: 972.233.4832