Become a Member
View All Section Pages
Get Cooperized™ at Cooper Fitness Center!
The unmatched value of a Cooper Fitness Center membership allows you to enjoy an experience you can see and feel. With unparalleled customer service, we are dedicated to helping you make the most of your membership.
We offer individual, couple, family and corporate memberships. Learn more about our monthly rates and initiation package fee by calling our Membership Office at 972.560.6302. You can also download our brochure.
New Member Package
Unique to Cooper Fitness Center, new members are equipped with the knowledge and resources to make tangible, meaningful improvements to their health through the Cooper Quest wellness program. From baseline health assessments to personalized training to health lectures, fitness challenges and more, we are with you every step of your journey to better health.
The Cooperized New Member Package includes:
- Ongoing Cooper Quest Wellness Program
- Custom-designed based upon Dr. Kenneth Cooper's 8 Steps to Get Cooperized™
- Health and Fitness Assessments performed by a Professional Fitness Trainer
- Body Composition
- Cardiovascular Fitness Test
- Functional Movement Screen
- Blood Work (cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose)
- Stress Management Assessment
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Health lectures, cooking demos, special fitness classes and more
- Four Personalized Sessions:
- Two Personal Training Sessions with a Professional Fitness Trainer
- One Pro Session. Choose from basketball, boxing, martial arts, swimming, tennis, Pilates, nutrition or wellness
- One Private Pilates Session
- One Cooper Spa service:
- Choose from a massage, facial or manicure/pedicure
- All-Inclusive – Unlike many fitness centers, your membership includes an all-access pass to use the facilities and group exercise classes, locker rooms, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and outdoor track.
- Reciprocal Club Privileges – Through Cooper Fitness Center's relationship with International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA), members enjoy access to thousands of fitness centers worldwide for reduced or no guest fees. Members can find nearby fitness centers and obtain guest passes using the TrainAway app.
- Discounts on Other Cooper Services – As a Cooper Fitness Center member, you enjoy preferred pricing for other Cooper Aerobics services including Cooper Hotel accommodations and Cooper Spa treatments.
- My Cooper Rewards – The benefits of being active in your Cooper Quest journey go beyond good health. Earn points for checking in at Cooper Fitness Center, completing Cooper Quest health assessments, attending events and more. Then redeem them at any time for Cooper perks. Learn more.
- Myzone® – Receive maximum cardiovascular benefit from your exercise by training in the appropriate heart rate zones. Track your exercise wherever your workout takes you with Myzone heart rate monitor and app, and view your calories burned and effort real-time. Learn more.
- Partner Program – Being a member keeps your wallet in shape, too. Cooper Fitness Center has partnered with dozens of local businesses, retailers and restaurants to provide special discounts just for members.
- Social Events – Members enjoy quarterly social events to make friends and build relationships with each other over fun get-togethers. Some examples include member appreciation picnic and Dive-In movie night.
- Cooper Classics – Our fitness and social program for our members age 70 and over. Specially-designed group exercise classes incorporate strengthening, stretching and cardiovascular exercises. For fun, Cooper Classics get together for luncheons, birthday celebrations and excursions around the metroplex.
- Giving Back – Cooper Fitness Center members generously support local charities through walks/runs and drives including the Dallas Heart Walk and The Salvation Army Angel Tree.
Interact with Cooper Fitness Center Any Time, Anywhere
- Cooper Fitness Center App – Check in to work out, register for programs and events, view the group exercise schedule and more from your mobile device. Available on Apple and Android devices.
- The Scoop – Learn the top program and events happening each month in The Scoop member e-newsletter.
- Member Email Notifications – Receive details on upcoming programs and events and operational notices directly to your email inbox.
- Cooper Social Media – Connect with Cooper through Facebook, Twitter, the Cooper Aerobics blog, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.