Cooper Quest member wellness program takes the activation of your fitness goals to the next level. This member benefit provides you tools, resources and encouragement to help you achieve the results you desire.
Cooper Quest is based on Dr. Kenneth Cooper's 8 Steps to Get Cooperized™, and at the foundation of the program are five key health areas:
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Blood Work
- Body Composition
- Functional Fitness
To support you in your journey, Cooper Quest also offers:
- Monthly wellness themes and activities such as health lectures, cooking demos and special fitness classes
- Quarterly Cooper Quest Week health assessments
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Prizes, giveaways and more
JANUARY THEME: EXERCISE MOST DAYS
Myzone® MEPs Series—Monthly Team Challenges
For added motivation and accountability in 2021, we’re introducing our Myzone MEPs Series. Each month, the teams and challenges are different—and so are the prizes! Simply wear your Myzone heart rate monitor every time you work out and you're in the challenge.
- January: Battle of the Sexes (men vs. women); team with the higher average Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) wins
Prize: One member drawn to receive a boxing session with CFC Boxing Pro Derrick James
Workout of the Day, January 1-31
Our Workout of the Day is back to help you rev up your exercise routine after the holidays. Watch our daily Workout of the Day videos on our social channels to incorporate new moves into your routine.
HIIT the Ground Running Group Exercise Classes
Make group exercise classes part of your plan to conquer your 2021 fitness goals. Kick off the New Year in one of our HIIT classes led by two favorite instructors. Combining strength and cardio, you’ll achieve maximum calorie burn and all-over body shaping.
- Monday, January 11: 8-8:30 a.m. with Audresha Pemberton
- Tuesday, January 12: 8-8:30 a.m. with Amanda Bartley
- Thursday, January 14: 8-8:30 a.m. with Amanda Bartley