Cooper Quest member wellness program takes the activation of your fitness goals to the next level. This member benefit provides you tools, resources and encouragement to help you achieve the results you desire.
Cooper Quest is based on Dr. Kenneth Cooper's 8 Steps to Get Cooperized™, and at the foundation of the program are five key health areas:
- Body Composition
- Blood Work
- Cardiovascular Fitness
- Functional Fitness
- Stress Management
To support you in your journey, Cooper Quest also offers:
- Monthly wellness themes and activities such as health lectures, cooking demos and special fitness classes
- Quarterly Cooper Quest Week health assessments
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Prizes, giveaways and more
OCTOBER THEME: PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
Download October Flyer
No matter the physical activities you choose, your body always benefits. Participate in this month’s Cooper Quest activities to help you meet the Cooperthon challenge:
- Group Exercise Classes: Boot Camp, Oct. 8; Dallas Dance Fitness, Oct. 9; RIPPED, Oct. 17; Indoor Cycling, Oct. 25
Group Exercise Schedule
- Female Focus Open House: Oct. 16, 1:50-2:50 p.m.
Register online or on the CFC Member app.
Step it up this fall with the Cooper Quest Cooperthon challenge.
Two ways to reach the top and be awarded Athlete, High Performer or Elite status.
- Log your exercise minutes on the tracking form.
- Use your Myzone® heart rate monitor and app to earn the Myzone Effort Points (MEPs). Simply accept the Cooperthon Challenge invitation on the app in your inbox.
Watch the brief video below from Myzone President and Co-founder Emmett Williams to learn more.
Burn the Fat Body Composition Challenge
More than 230 members participated in the “Burn the Fat” body composition challenge—our first challenge incorporating Myzone® heart rate tracking—logging 178,932 minutes of exercise and more than 263,000 Myzone Effort Points (MEPs).
Congratulations to our Top 10 Finishers:
- Robin Bagwell, 23,370 MEPs
- Cindy Bedford, 20,855 MEPs
- Elizabeth Allen, 18,333 MEPs
- Bill Bond, 12,975 MEPs
- Theresa Chacon, 9,452 MEPs
- Christy James, 9,072 MEPs
- Heather Stanton, 7,926 MEPs
- Kathy Donovan, 7,514 MEPs
- Josh Feferman, 6,569 MEPs
- Joan Riegel, 6,419 MEPs