Introducing Myzone® heart rate tracking
You’ve committed to exercise and now it’s time to maximize your efforts. Wherever your workout takes you, track all of your physical activity with the Myzone heart rate monitor and app.
What is Myzone?
- Receive maximum cardiovascular benefit from your exercise by training in the appropriate heart rate zones
- View your calories and effort real-time
- Set goals and compete with others by measuring effort levels
- Participate in fitness challenges
- Earn My Cooper Rewards points
- Connect to smartphone apps and third party equipment
- Receive email workout summaries
Tone in the zone. Get started with these four simple steps.
- Purchase your Myzone heart rate monitor at The Coop retail boutique.
- Register your heart rate monitor at myzone.org.
- Download the Myzone app from the Apple Store or Google Play, or create your online account at myzonemoves.com.
- Wear your Myzone heart rate monitor every time you exercise to track your exercise intensity and earn Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) for your effort.
Put your fitness to the test in our Kickstart Your Heart challenge, May 13-June 21
Tracking forms must be submitted by June 28 to earn a prize!
Visit the Cooper Quest web page for complete details.
Win Cash with Myzone’s Global MEPs Challenge, June 1-30
In June, Myzone is awarding $30,000 in cash prizes. All Myzone users who earn the 1,300 Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) monthly minimum are entered to win.
Get started earning your MEPs!
See the Service Desk for more information.
Myzone Frequently Asked Questions