View All Section Pages
Spring Break Performance Camp
Through conditioning, sports and movement, campers improve their strength, balance and agility and enhance their athletic performance. Led by Jonny Wright, Professional Fitness Trainer and Cardio Pro.
Dates: March 13-15 | 2:30-4 p.m.
Open to members and the public
Have previously registered for a Cooper youth program
Teen Personal Training
Trainer tested, teen approved. For athletes and non-athletes alike looking to improve their performance and build a foundation of fitness to last a lifetime, small group personal training is now available for ages 13-18. Download the flyer.
- Customized 30-minute personal training sessions for all fitness levels
- Small group environment (2-4 people), fostering camaraderie and support
- Full-body fitness to increase physical capacity
- Mobility, flexibility and injury prevention
- Metabolic and cardiovascular conditioning
- Core and strength training
- Proper, safe training techniques
Teen Personal Training is limited to 2-4 people per group and is led by Professional Fitness Trainer Ryan Sheppard, MSEd.
Open to members and non-members
Get started with a custom program today!
Ryan Sheppard, MSEd, Professional Fitness Trainer
972.233.4832, ext. 4405