View All Section Pages
Summer Performance Camp
Give your teen athlete an edge and help them perform at their best. Focused on increasing overall athleticism through non-sport specific training, Performance Camp develops your athlete’s:
- Balance and body awareness (kinesthetics)
- Power and plyometric training
- Speed training
- Sports conditioning
Includes a short group consultation with a Cooper Fitness Center Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to address pre- and post-workout nutrition and a pool regeneration session.
Summer Performance Camp is limited to 9 participants and led by Jonny Wright, Cardiovascular Pro and Professional Fitness Trainer.
Dates: June 19-23 | 1-2:30 p.m.
Open to members and the public
Mary Edwards, MS, Director of Fitness
Teen Personal Training
Trainer tested, teen approved. For athletes and non-athletes alike looking to improve their performance and build a foundation of fitness to last a lifetime, small group personal training is now available for ages 13-18. Download the flyer.
- Customized 30-minute personal training sessions for all fitness levels
- Small group environment (2-4 people), fostering camaraderie and support
- Full-body fitness to increase physical capacity
- Mobility, flexibility and injury prevention
- Metabolic and cardiovascular conditioning
- Core and strength training
- Proper, safe training techniques
Teen Personal Training is limited to 2-4 people per group and is led by Professional Fitness Trainer Ryan Sheppard, MSEd.
Open to members and non-members
Get started with a custom program today!
Ryan Sheppard, MSEd, Professional Fitness Trainer
972.233.4832, ext. 4405