View All Section Pages
Exercise and Education Program Focused on Cardiovascular Disease Management
At Cooper, we have proven exercise and lifestyle modification play an important role in disease management. Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death globally, affecting approximately 17.9 million lives each year. But Cooper® Tracks Cardiovascular provides the guidance and support needed to help you better manage your cardiovascular disease and risk factors.
Cooper Tracks Cardiovascular is designed for individuals diagnosed with one or more of the following:
- Stable cardiovascular disease or cardiovascular risk factors
- Completed or do not qualify for cardiac rehabilitation
- Peripheral arterial disease
The Cardiovascular Track features:
- Two small group exercise/education sessions per week (8 weeks, 16 classes)
- Individualized exercise in a group setting
- Comprehensive condition-specific health education on topics focused related to heart disease, nutrition and a heart-healthy plate, setting SMART goals, stress management and more
- Pre- and post-program health assessments
- Social support and accountability from instructors and other participants
- Exercise tracking tools
Cooper Tracks exercise and education program helps you exercise with confidence and live healthier while better managing your cardiovascular disease.
"We are pleased to offer a safe and effective individualized exercise program in a group setting for people who want to take charge of their fitness. Cooper Tracks is based on more than 50 years of science and research at Cooper reflecting our purpose of improving the quality and quantity of people’s lives."
Tyler Cooper, MD, MPH
President and Chief Executive Officer, Cooper Aerobics
Each small group class is led by a certified professional fitness trainer who has been educated on cardiovascular disease management, providing you the confidence and education you need to continue practicing healthy habits long after completing the program.
8 Weeks, 16 Classes
Program Fee: $395 ($50 discount for Cooper Fitness Center members)
Lyndsay Sears, Cooper Wellness Strategies Program Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.560.6305